- Compare quotes with an independent agent in the Trusted Choice network, like AJaye Brown with Southern Insurance Associates, who can review policies and options available from multiple insurance companies.
- Ask Southern Insurance Associates about property enhancements that can lower your rates. For example, you may be able to get discounts by adding fire sprinklers to all rental units.
- Increase your deductibles. Rather than reducing coverage to save money, ask for a higher deductible, which will lower your premium while keeping you protected.
- Ask your agent whether bundling is available. Many agencies bundle multiple policy types, which can reduce your premiums. Not all will bundle business insurance policies with personal policies.
- Keep your property well-maintained to avoid risks to your renters and to your property. Avoiding claims in the first place can potentially help you save money on your landlord insurance.
When you need landlord insurance quotes, we can help. Your Trusted Choice Independent Agent, AJaye Brown with Southern Insurance Associates in LaFayette, GA can provide you with the expertise you're looking for. Contact us today at 706-996-8788 or Info [at] SouthernInsuranceAssociates [dot] com for a review.