Dishwasher not sounding so good? Ask us about a home warranty from American Home Shield® that helps protect your budget when you need to get it fixed.
About Home Warranty, Provided by AHS:
A home warranty is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of important home system components and appliances that break down due to normal wear and tear over time. To quote, you only need five rating variables: state, home size, home type, service fee and additional add-ons.
Four different Home Warranty plans are available from AHS:
- Systems Components
- Combo (combines appliances and systems plans)
- Build Your Own (select specific appliances and/or systems)
A customer may add on optional coverages for an additional fee.
The customer does not pay for the actual repair or replacement cost for items covered by the Home Warranty. The contract will cover repair or replacements of covered items, regardless of age, make or model.
- Covered Appliances
- Clothes washers
- Clothes dryers
- Built-in microwaves ovens
- Trash compactors
- Free-standing ice makers
- Garage door openers
- Built-in food centers
- Covered Systems Components
- Air conditioning with ductwork
- Heating with ductwork
- Smoke detectors
- Ceiling fans
- Plumbing including stoppages
- Water heaters
- Garbage disposals
- Instant hot/cold water dispensers
- Central vacuums
- Optional Coverages
- Pool only
- Inground spa only
- Pool/inground spa
- Additional spa
- Well pump
- Septic pump & septic sewage ejector pump (only available in first year of contract)
Contact us about a Home Warranty today at Info [at] SouthernInsuranceAssociates [dot] com or 706-996-8788. We're happy to hear from you!